AirWorks Creating Healthy And Energy-Saving Indoor Climate Since 1995
Safety And Efficiency Agreement Program (SEA)
Annual routine maintenance is critical to equipment longevity. This is not rocket science, people–take care of your (home, car, furnace, A/C, heater, etc.) and it will last longer. We have proven again and again by performing regular maintenance your system will break down less, be more reliable, and last longer. Our Safety & Efficiency Agreement Program, aka SEA, is a very popular Service Plan that includes a yearly discounted maintenance, discounted service calls, 15% off service parts, and waived overtime rates—including holidays! It’s a great incentive that promotes the good habit of seasonal care of your HVAC equipment.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Always being available has been a mainstay of our business from the start. It is a true testament to our dedication of serving our customers. There is an “on-call” schedule rotation where all service personnel trade-off for an entire week. Because we provide service at all hours we have stocked vans and a stocked warehouse. Our service vans are all four-wheel drive and equipped with studs. Our technicians are prepared for just about whatever needs fixing, but many problems have been solved over the phone.
Factory Authorized and NATE certified Technicians
Our field technicians are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified to ensure competency when we are at your home or business. There are schools out there but not enough of them, and they are just not hard enough (my opinion). I graduated from a four year apprentiship and school outside Washington DC, but those programs have long ago been mothballed. FVCC has a program but it is still a shadow of what it should be.
Diagnostic Tools, Equipment and Procedures
Our technicians are trained and use a variety of complex industry specific instruments to properly diagnose mechanical problems. These include:
- Combustion analyzers to accurately determine fuel/ air mixture in fuel burning equipment.
- Voltage, Amperage, resistance meters to analyze numerous electrical problems.
- Micron vacuum meters to determine proper levels of vacuum in refrigeration systems.
- Capacitance meters for troubleshooting motors.
- Mega-ohm meters for checking compressor windings.
- Halogen refrigeration leak detectors for finding leaks.
- Digital temperature analyzers for all kinds of testing in refrigeration and heating.
- Refrigeration gauges are our primary tool for A/C and heat pump service.
- Building Diagnostics including blower door tests and duct blasting for leakage rate tests.
Talk To An Expert Today!
Don’t trust your heating and cooling needs to just anyone. Let our well-trained and friendly team of professionals take care of your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. Give AirWorks Inc. a call today at (406) 257-1341. We also have a contact form you can use to get in touch with us.